Rabu, 10 Disember 2008

hOrribLE daY!!!!!!!!

i dont knw where 2 begin, bt i just can say i got bad feeling. Started when im finsh my job as a cashier..short-rm4.11... damn!!after that at my grandma house, which hard 2 explain.. huh...
after that im went 2 my aunty house... i got headache and then my cousins tell me smtg and it is also hard to explain, but it's suck.. anyway, its the end 4 da 1st day.. tomorow, hapen again.. which i park my car in front of my cousins house..after half an hour, i saw my car crash one the gate of one of the neighbour..oh my god!!!! i dnt realise.. after that me ilam n ayie, went to workshop, to fix the bumper.. n today.... again, motorcycle crash my car bumper again.. i cant blame the motorcyclist coz, its my fault.. anyway, my heart turn misrble.. if anythng will happen again, i hope, never involve the car.. just me.. plz.... im so down......

2 ulasan:

Little A. berkata...

ish.
dasat nye pa.

Lan7a Yanna berkata...

pa...
asal jd cmtu..
ko xcte pn sal yg short tu