Ahad, 6 Mac 2011

~YoU~

~you was kind
~you was sweet
~you was adorable
~you was so cool
~you was generous

There's nothing can I compare you with my past, sorry if I put the blame on you, sorry if I had hurt you. Sine we met and know each other you have been my really good friend. But I crossed the line of our friendship that i shouldn't do it. The line which suppose to have feeling on each other. Hope you can get rid of me. I'm suppose not to hope and I know but I had too. Hoping that something wouldn't come true was useless. Yet I still have to face the effects for what I have done through a lot of emotion which the time you was not around me anymore. I know I have to do this. From now on, there will be a far distance between us and at the end of it, I will pray for your happiness cause you deserve it more than I do and of course you deserve a much better than me. Thank you for everything that you have done for me, and I will never forget about you as my really good "friend".. mmuuahh( kiss untuk dahi.)

Tiada ulasan: