Selasa, 4 Januari 2011

Its just the beginning of 2011


*Tajuk dah smart.

#Sorry for the late, because I'm not such in a mood to post something. Anyway here I am and 1stly I just want to greet Happy New Year to everyone. Hopefully what we dreaming and wishing for this year will become true. ..;)

% ok. bahasa melayu lak. haha. This will be the important year for me, because it's the 1st time I think I'm ready for everything.( selit2 skit bahasa K.L..wtf!! ). Aku rase dah tiba mase aku bertanggungjawab keatas diri aku ni. Tahun ni aku just mintak harap aku dapat improve in study je. Sebab itu lagi penting. 2nd is family, sooo aku kne prove kt family dulu. 3rd baruLOVE.(^^)

@ kali ini untuk kawan2. 1st ly, untuk bff yg tersayang,kenjilannaarraantymael, I just want u all to know, I miss you all very much. Hope dapat jumpe tahun ni ok. Lame xbepeleseran mcm dulu. hope miss aku jugak ok. 2nd, membe2 lepak yg terbaek habaq hang, madyadhazamsyakiramanchoiqiqi, korunk memang terbaek, hope our friendship will last longer. Lastly to mrs.E. Thanks for everything. You such a nice, kind, adorable, and understanding person. Hope I can know you much better.. okek ktk!!!







banyak lagi yang aku nk senaraikan, tapi benci la nk type banyak2. grrr. so pape kalo terlintas, I will update it ok.=)